"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Much Of A Rock Star Blogger

Okay, I know...I know.  It's been quiet on the blog.  People, you need to work with me here!  My reading time was slowed down, and now with company at the house, it's hard to fit in reading time without being exceptionally rude.  Anyway, I'm almost done with "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging."  Up next is another Cirque Du Freak book.  After that, Lilac Rain has insisted that I need to read the next book in the Whimpy Kids series.  Riddle me this...what are you reading this Spring Break?
Take a Spring Break not a READING Break!!
<3 Mrs. T...hompson
P.S.  I think I'll be exceptionally rude to my visitors and take my own advice!  ;)

12 comments:

Emily said...

i've been reading the last song (: and mrs t did you get my story? i emailed it to you
~Emolaylay

jordan!! said...

guess wat im reading a book called witch and wizard by james patterson its sooooo good!!


~popcorn

SANANA said...

i am reading the last child and to killa mocking bird alternating back and forth they are both really good books

Unknown said...

in reading Cirque Du Freak: The Lake of Souls (book 10) I'm in chapter 5 or 6 BUT the chapters are really long so I'm about a two forths in.

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Emolaylay~
Indeed, I received your story. I still need to read all of them though.

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Popcorn~
The word "what" is spelled w.h.a.t and not wat. Just sayin'...

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Sanana~
I LOVE "To Kill a Mocking Bird"! You should do your book report on that one!!

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Twilight~
No surprises there! I finished "Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood". It's a good book *except* I HATE the endings on those books. Let me know if the last book is all perfectly wrapped up in a little blue box with a white bow. If not, I'm not sure how much open my mind is going to be!!

Unknown said...

well of course the last book will be perfectly wrapped up in a ble box with a white bow, i mean, it's the LAST BOOK!! just sayin'...

jordan!! said...

haha i know it is mrs.t thats just how i type on here im sorry lol!


~popcorn<3

jordan!! said...

hey mrs.t i love that qoute by stephen king

Sanana said...

i do not know i think i am going to do my extra crdit on that on but i am going to do my real one on the last child