"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Monday, March 1, 2010

A Gentle Reminder...GRRRRRRR!

People of the Thompson masses,
Since this is an English/book/poetry/WRITING type blog, we need to make sure that we don't use "text" language.  While I understand the loose conventions of blogging and emailing, I do not mind if your grammar isn't perfect.  However, I would really love to read words that are totally and completely written out.  (Ahem...Princess, Popcorn, Emolaylay, Twilight, Super Katy... and the rest of you, you know who you are!)

12 comments:

jordan!! said...

hey mrs.t post my poem i wrote lol!!!


~jordan!!

Unknown said...

oh, i didnt think i was using text. my bad!!!

Emolaylay said...

>:) don't worry... we'll get you back miss t! haha GRRRRRR! RAWR! *Snarl growl howl bark*
~Emolaylay
PS im not savage if that's what you think haha

Emolaylay said...

Thanks miss T for commenting on my blog! That's awesomeness! Haha :) I'm writing another story and I'm going to post it when I can ☼♥
~Emolaylay

princess* said...

oop's im sorryy i just gett usedd to writingg like that i will tryy to stopp andd i alwayss putt at the endd od my words like another letter at the endd it just the wayy i write thingss or whateverr(:

~diana<3

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Twilight~
Maybe you weren't one of the culprits...but I'm just making sure!

jordan!! said...

i am POPCORN!!!!!! hahaha!



~JORDAN!!

Unknown said...

okieeee dokieeee!! why didnt you post my comment on the Adam poem? was it a little to mean? if it was im srry, im just protective of Adam because, well, i LOVE him (:

Unknown said...

ooops!!! i used text!!!!! my bad! haha

Emolaylay☼♥ said...

haha yeah! we lurve him! and thanks a lot for scaring the heeby jeebys outta me today!
~Emolaylay

jordan!! said...

i know shanana!!! we all love him so much!!! hey mrs.t i put the second chapter on my blog!!


~jordan!!

Anonymous said...

hey :)) Mrs.T Iam not using text form in this page:))hahahahaha:)))