"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Short and Sweet

I've just started reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  Oh my gosh...it's so funny!  I've actually caught myself laughing aloud!  I'm about 10 pages (yes, only 10 pages) into it, but it reminds me so much of my middle school days, and the way you guys act now.  Just thinking about this book and how it relates to all of you is making me giggle.
Read On,
Mrs. T...hompson

8 comments:

jordan!! said...

lol yes i know it reminds you of me ;]

~jordan!!

Emolaylay☼♥ said...

told you it was awesomeness mrs t! i love dowp! i'd like to read the next one but i can't afford it right now hehe can't wait to hear what it was like when you finished it!
~Emolaylay

princess* said...

heyyy mrs.Thompsonn!!!! im boredd!!! sooo uhhhh hi and i mite see you tomorrow (mitee)cause im sick!!! and i dont wanna make anybody else sick!! so yeaa uhmmmm.....bye byee

~diana<3

Emolaylay☼♥ said...

ur email thing isn't working so! i decided to comment a poem i'd like you to put onto your blog! it's about a few things my stepmother said and how shes made my life miserable (when at my dads) for the last 7 years (hopefully she doesn't know what this site is she knows what mines is so i can't put it on mine)

Lies and myths
Blown out of your mouth
Love taken by manipulation
You make me want to pack my bags and head on south

Screaming to hear your voice
To overpower and control everything
My dad hates me
It's hard to cover up the sting

Secrets seething through the open
Word said that should be silenced
Fists held back
Holding back the violence

Practice what you preach
Before giving the advice
Emotions build up
I don't want to gamble but, you force me to roll the dice

How'd you like it?! Everyone PLEASE give critisism! Lurve you all! <3

~Emolaylay

Anonymous said...

i read diary of a wimpy kid too. I laughed the most at the "spider" part (which wasnt really a spider) is that giving to much away :O

Emolaylay☼♥ said...

hahaha i loved the book where he goes swimming for summer it's funny
Sorry if that was a Spoiler!
~Emolaylay

Unknown said...

does it remind you of me any?! i want to be in a book!!! haha

Anonymous said...

i read the first book in one day! it was sooo funny!