"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Monday, April 19, 2010

Deadline for Extra Credit

I forgot to assign a deadline for the last post's extra credit!  Well, we can't have that now, can we?  Let's see...comment time, Walmart time (for tissues, remember!)...hmmm...let's say Friday, April 23rd. 
Read, Read, Comment, Read!!
<3 Mrs. T...hompson

4 comments:

Mrs. T...hompson said...

I have lots of comments, but only ONE box of tissues. Time is running out people! I guess that ONE person will be the only ONE to complete the extra credit!
(FYI, this is a hint that you should bring in your tissues!)
<3 Mrs. T...hompson

jordan!! said...

do i really have 2 bring in tissues????

Unknown said...

hey mrs. t i will try my best
DJ
ps visit my blogspot you can get stuff that you didnt know from the school from me heres how you get on
www.rcmsnewsupdates.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I will bring in a box of tissues.

Signed by DJ