"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Friday, April 30, 2010

Awesome Anonymous Poem

Never say I love you if you really don't care:
Never talk about feelings if they aren't there:
Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart:
Never say you'll always plan to love me  if you never plan to start:
Never look me in the eyes if all you do is lie
Never say hello if you really mean goodbye
If you mean forever then say you'll try:
Never say forever cause forever makes you cry...
LOVE DIES

Leave some feedback in the comments for the author!  I think this poem RRR....OOCKS!!!
<3 T...hompson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great poem!!!

-rachel webster<3

princesss(: said...

i loveee this poemm(:

asia the continet said...

this poem so awesome and goth like cool

Emily said...

omg omg omg! i am in love with this poem (ironic huh?) (:
~Emolaylay

Sanana said...

That is amazing

caiti apple said...

I am in love with this poem! its goth! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!