"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've Been Robbed!!

Who would have thought that sweet little Lilac Rain would steal my Alice in Wonderland book? I suppose I can’t get too angry or ground her for swiping *my* book. It is a book after all. *Sigh* I hope she finishes it oh so soon! Until then, it’s Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium for me.  Oh, and by the way, did you know that this novel comes in two (that's TWO, not ONE but TWO) versions?!?  One is for the movie and one is the original version, AND I've just discovered that there's a WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES of Mr. Magorium books!  Hmmmm....now I have to devise yet another evil plan to obtain all of these books and the library isn't an option.  I would like to own them, so I can read them over, and over, and over , and over, and...you get the picture.  "Hello?   Barnes and Nobel?  I was wondering...do you have these books in stock?"
Keep Up With Your Reading Adventures!
Mrs. T...hompson

11 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! i wouldve gotten mad if she stole my Alice in Wonderland book because, you know, i love Alice in Wonderland.....but ANYWAY! The movie for Mr.Magorium, i thought, was boring. (sorry Mr.Magorium fans!!)

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Twilight,
You're being contrary *just* to be contrary. You KNOW that Mr. Magorium rocks...you just won't admit it! Open your mind...read the book. Remember, the book is ALWAYS better than the movie, so why wouldn't you give it a try? Just to be contrary, THAT'S WHY!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, shanana! Open minded! I was open minded about AL (you know who) and no look?! Love it! HAR.DEE.HAR.HAR!

Unknown said...

your rhyming again!!! RANDOM RHYMING!

Emily said...

Hi mrs t :) i have a new blog cuz the other wouldn't work cuz it was a turd but it's still the same thing! www.emolaylaysjunk.blogspot.com and i want my picture thingy on there! haha
~Emolaylay
PS: i still don't wanna tell chu but its a pinky promise

Emolaylay said...

Shanana, this is not about randomness rhyming ! You won't admit that stuff is awesomeness when you KNOW it's awesomeness! Like Adam Lambert! I loved how his eyeliner turns gray to blue! :P Be good to the world Shanana! You're making the books sad and you're making Cirque Du Freak an attention hog! haha

Unknown said...

it's not Adam's eyeliner, it his eyes. they turn from blue to gray *sigh*

Unknown said...

and ive never even read the Mr.M book. i like books on the horror, suspence, mystery side. (:

Emily said...

*sigh* nothing! people make mistakes shanana! like the hater poem! you did it completelyness wronglyish! and it's not his eyes i like (it's when he screams in his songs! hahahaha) well, maybe his eyes too! you can't blame me for thinking he's totally purrty! haha mrs t sorry if your puking haha and sorry for not coming after math (had to go to the doc and orthadontist), btw i wanted to watch what chu did to triumph! haha jk jk

Emolaylay said...

it doesnt matter shanana! haha and call me back! im at my dads so you might not have recongnized tha #! but, just because chu like books on horror and junk doesn't mean "oh, ive already seen all the books that i like, i don't need to try new books" it means "hm,i'm rejecting the fact that i need to keep a good mind, let's try again." HAR DEE har HAR!

Anonymous said...

(; i would be mad to :)) if dey took me favorite book :))
DULCE i love you :))