"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is ANYBODY Checking This Thing?!?

I mean, really.  I only have 4-5 students who regularly read AND comment on this thing.  Remember, this is your blog too.  Write a book review, compose a poem, start a short story or novel, and then email it to me (don't use the comments button) but EMAIL it to me, and I'll post it on the main page.  Sheesh...how many times have I told you that?!?  Oh, and for the millionth time, sometimes there's extra credit on here.  So, to see if anybody really checks the blog without being told here is some extra credit.  I'm giving extra credit to anyone who posts a comment to THIS and only THIS entry by midnight tonight.  Finally, if you're reading this, DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tell your friends about the extra credit.  I want an accurate count of people who visit here.  If I find out (and you know I will) that you've told anyone about the extra credit, I won't give it to you.  Let's see what happens, shall we?
Reading With My Fingers Crossed~
Mrs. T...hompson

17 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Mrs.T!!!!! i cant think of anything to say so, HI!!!
oh, by the way, i know i've told you this a million times but........THANK YOU FOR THE ADAM LAMBERT POEM!!!!! I LURV IT!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the extra credit Mrs. T
Megan G

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Twilight~
Two of your comments didn't post :(
However, 1. You may NOT touch E.O. (remember to keep your hands to yourself!) and 2. I almost tossed my tummy with your *Sigh...Adam Lambert...Sigh....eyeliner...Sigh...just too beautiful....Sigh...blah, blah, blan!
I guess I can't blame you for having a rock star boyfriend!!

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Megan~
You rock for reading this!! I LOVE giving extra credit...especially when students do what their suppose to do!!
:)

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Twilight,
One more thing...it's L-O-V-E
Lurv is not a word and besides it sounds like "larva"...EWE!!!

Unknown said...

i wasnt planning to smack her!!!! Tell ADAM LAMBERT about the Lurv thing then, i got it from him. besides, its cute (: The only reason why ur tummy almost turned is because u saw the picutes. Your becoming one of THEM!!!!

Emolaylay said...

haha mrs t we larva chu! hahaha and adam tommy and william have to be shared b/c of shanana hehe but she says i can have justin and i dont care if it sounds like larva thanks again for adamtastic lambertrificness! ♥
~Emolaylay

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. T

Put some more extra credit i want to beat out hannah for the next marking peroid and laugh in her face so ill see u tomorrow.

Hunter French

Emolaylay said...

and YESH ppl are checking the blog (obviously) 4 ppl! hahaha
~Emolaylay

Anonymous said...

ok i just commented give me extra credit please
~Super Katy

Katy E. Hogrefe said...

Number 12
What is the importance of the # 12? Well to start off ith , with out the #12 we could not get to # 13. Also I would not be 12 years old. No one would be able to to turn 13 years old.!.!.!. I ould be able to have my 12 best friends or any friends. In softball no one would be able to make it past 12 pionts Plus my birthday would be August 12th, and there would be an egg missing from the cartin, you could not buy a dozen doughnuts. You cant even have 12 m-n-m's. Also we could not have Christmas cause it is in the 12th month. Without 12 we would have really short books cause there would be only 11 pages in a book. Now don't you see why the # 12 is important. Well I do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Super Katy

Emolaylay said...

hahaha it is cute mrs t! plus your stomach turned b/c you went to google! haha! :D his ex put that up there btw! he's a turd! haha anyways why become a adam hater?! we'll make a very strongly thought out poem about chu! jk xD

jordan!! said...

man the 1 time i dont come on here i miss the extra credit!!!


~jordan!!

jordan!! said...

hey mrs.T!! look at my blog its about writing and sruff its


www.paperandwriting.blogspot.com

and you can link it to your blog if you want!

~jordan!!!

Emolaylay said...

haha wow no arguement about shannon and i having to share adam?! whoo hoo!
~Emolaylay☼♥

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.t! im going to read the adam thing. bye!

-rachel webster<3

Anonymous said...

hey Mrs.Thompson:)) i know its a little to late but im glad i finally got here. It took me forever to get in this website :)) but anyways :)) I LOVE YOU:)) - DULCE (candy);)