"Books are a uniquely portable magic." ~Stephen King

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

"In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. I'm not inclined to resign to
maturity." ~The Friendly Indians



Friday, May 7, 2010

The ULTIMATE in Random Rhyming

Hoodoo voodoo, seven twenty one two
Haystacka hostacka, ABC
High poker, low joker, ninety-nine-a-zero
Sidewalk, streetcar, dance a goofy dance
Blackbirdy, bluejay, one, two, three, four
Trash sack, jump back, EFG
Biggy hat, little hat, fatty man, skinny man
Grasshopper greensnake, hold my hand
Hoodoo voodoo, chooka-chooky-choo-choo
True blue, how true, kissle me now
Momma cat, Tommy cat, diapers on my clothes line
Two, four, six, eight, I run and hide
Pretty girl, pretty boy, pony on a tin can
I'll be yours, you'll be mine
Hoodoo voodoo, chooka-chooky-choo-choo
True blue, how true, kissle me now
Jinga jangler, tinga lingle, picture on a bricky wall
Hot and scamper, foamy lather, huggle me close
Hot breeze, old cheese, slicky slacky fishy tails
Brush my hair, kissle me some more
Hoodoo voodoo, chooka chooky choo choo
True blue, how true, kissle me now
Hoodoo voodoo, chooka chooky choo choo
True blue, how true, kissle me now
Kissle me now
Brush my hair
And kissle me some more

Anyone want to try to top this one?  Give it a  whirl in the comments section...if you dare.  Muaaahhhhh!!!
<3 Mrs. T...hompson

5 comments:

jordan!! said...

well im not gonna try it lol but u said voodoo and that is the name of 1 of adam lambert songs lol!!!



~jordan

Emily said...

EPIC
i will try (though i may not succeed) to top this, gimme some time dude. and this poem creeped me out haha i will prob update a comment in 3 days haha wish me luck!

Sanana said...

Mrs.thopmson I have a question will you move to the eighth grade with me next year????

Emily said...

i know i haven't tryed yet but i will i promise
~E

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Sanana~
I *wish* I could move up with my students. Unfortunately, the powers that be think that I am much more needed in 7th grade. You'll just have to stop by and visit!!
<3 Mrs. T...hompson